Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our community based web site Digibode. Digibode is owned and operated by Socket Creative Ltd. Your use of this web site is subject to the following terms and conditions which you are deemed to accept by using the web site.
By using Digibode you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which take effect immediately on your first visit and through your continued use of the web site. If you do not agree to be bound by all of these terms and conditions please do not access, use and/or contribute to Digibode.
Socket Creative Ltd. reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of Digibode will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website.
- When registering you register as a personal user.
- Your email address and password are personal to you and may not be used by anyone else to access Digibode.
- You do not assist anyone who is not a member to gain access to any registration area of Digibode.
- You do not create additional accounts for the purposes of abusing the functionality of the site, or other users: nor do you seek to pass yourself off as another user.
- You comply with these terms and conditions. We can for any reason and at our discretion cancel your access to the registration areas of Digibode and your account immediately and without giving you any advance notice.
Conduct – You agree to use Digibode only for lawful purposes. You agree not to infringe on the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of Digibode.
Content Rights – The copyright and all other rights in the material on this web site are owned by Socket Creative Ltd. or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Digibode content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Digibode content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Digibode content requires the prior written permission of Socket Creative Ltd.
Content submitted to Digibode – You acknowledge that Socket Creative does not always monitor content submitted by users, but that Socket Creative shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Website. Without limiting the foregoing, Socket Creative shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the Terms and Conditions of Use or is in any other way inappropriate or objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. You may not submit third party proprietory information to Digibode without first obtaining permission from the owner. Any Content provided by you by, for example, posting messages to Forums or chat, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication through this Website, although owned by you, is subject to a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, world-wide licence allowing Socket Creative to use, distribute, copy, sub-license, adapt, transmit, publicly perform or display any such content. You agree to irrevocably and unconditionally waive on your behalf in perpetuity in respect of such Content the benefit of any provision of law known as moral rights of authors or any similar law in any country.
Member conduct – You understand that all information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (”Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not Socket Creative, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload to, post on or otherwise transmit via this Website. Socket Creative does not control all the Content posted on the Website and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Website, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
You further understand that this Website contains or will contain bulletin boards, chat areas, comments, review sections and other interactive areas, and you agree to use the Website in a way that is proper and related to the Website. For example, you agree that when using the Website you will not:
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, or invasive of another’s privacy.
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or any Content (or use the Website in any manner) which violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy).
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that contains any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights of any party, unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary permissions.
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other files or programs that may interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any Socket Creative Site or any servers or networks connected to such Socket Creative Site or another’s computer, or any chain letters, pyramid-selling schemes, bulk mail or mails bombs or other such programs.Upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation.
- Restrict or in any way inhibit any other user from using the Website
- Use the Website in a manner that is inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions and/or not in accordance with all relevant laws and regulations or for any illegal purpose.
DISCLAIMER / LIABILITY: USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE WEBSITE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE AND THE WEBSITE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: (A) SOCKET CREATIVE DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE IN RELATION TO THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE WEBSITE SERVICE; AND (B) ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE WEBSITE SERVICE (WHETHER IMPLIED BY STATUE, COMMON LAW OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY WARRANTY, TERM OR CONDITION AS TO ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR ANY SPECIAL PURPOSE, AVAILABILITY, NON INFRINGEMENT, INFORMATION ACCURACY, INTEROPERABILITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND TITLE ARE, AS BETWEEN FUTURE AND YOU, HEREBY EXCLUDED. IN PARTICULAR, BUT WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE FOREGOING, WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONDUCT OF ANY USER AND/OR ACCOUNT HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR WEBSITE SERVICE; ANY ERROR, DELAY OR FAILURE IN THE TRANSMISSION OF ANY COMMUNICATION BETWEEN USERS AND/OR ACCOUNT HOLDERS; ANY TECHNICAL FAILURE OF THE INTERNET, THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE WEBSITE SERVICE; OR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY TO USERS OR THEIR EQUIPMENT AS A RESULT OF OR RELATING TO THEIR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE WEBSITE SERVICE. YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED.
LINK TO THIRD PARTIES – This Website contains links to websites operated by parties other than Socket Creative. Such links are provided for your convenience only. Socket Creative does not control such websites, and is not responsible for their contents. Socket Creative’s inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. Socket Creative in no way endorses these third parties and any such transactions, dealings, correspondence with or participation in promotions of, third parties, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such matters are solely between the corresponding user and the third party. Socket Creative assumes no liability, obligation or responsibility for any part of any such transaction, dealing, correspondence or participation.
From time to time, We (or third parties) may include competitions, promotions or other offers on this Web Site. Each such offer shall be subject to its own express terms and may not be available in all jurisdictions.
These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.